Sunday, April 27, 2008

Norco




I am the happy new owner of a Norco Katmandu MTB, it's a hardtail MTB that will do me well over the next few years and is good to upgrade to better parts when the time comes. Is not a particularly expensive bike, for a MTB that is. I paid in the 500ish range for it, without being too specific. I aslo picked myself up a new Mace helmet and riding gloves. I am pretty excited about getting into riding again, haven't really done much since 2002 so still finiding my feet again and my fitness is improving.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice...did i inspire you?? where will you ride?

John M said...

No not really, I have started going for a run with a friend once a week and decided i really need to do more than that if i want to actually imrpove my fitness. I went to go and fix up my old MTB a bit and after tinkering for a bit decided it wasn't really going to be worth it and that a new one would be much better and even more motivation.
Will ride it casually near the bike trail along the O-barn but will just be taking the wheel off and up to the hills/mountains around adelaide, there are a few trails and I have discovered there is a MTB park even now as well.

kelgell said...

Oh right!!! Now it makes more sense. He he. Hey, where's my phone call??? You said weeks ago you'd call me. I need your mobile number again too as I'm sure I wrote a list of numbers from my old phone down but I'm not sure where I put the list.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah they were building that park before we left. so i take it you didn't sell the old bike?